Every week we post interesting, provocative, informative and thought-provoking articles that we at DSW have been reading – from global health, to sexual rights, to ODA and the future of development assistance. Enjoy!
- As CSOs look towards the post-2015 framework, and where global health will fit in, Chatham House have published a paper on the possibility of establishing a ‘Global Fund’ for global health. Read more here
- Ahead of International Women’s Day this Saturday (March 8th), the Sonke Gender Justice Network discusses how we can engage men more in SRHR policy and implementation. Read more here
- The Parliament Magazine has a series of articles by MEPs in its latest issue focusing on International Women’s Day. Read more here
- The Face of the Future is an Adolescent Girl – UNPFA on improving the global treatment of girls and young women. Read more here
- Gender equality and peace are linked – the post-2015 agenda should reflect it. Saferworld on the prospects for greater inclusion of gender issues. Read more here
- In Tanzania, there is a greater push from civil society and the government to accelerate access to reproductive health rights. Read more here
DSW is not responsible for the content of third-party websites.