Registration is now open for DSW’s virtual Stories of Change Conference. Register now and join us September 16-17, 2021!
Please note: Numbers are limited, so please book early!
ABOUT THIS EVENT
The Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung (DSW) is happy to invite you to our virtual Stories of Change Conference on Sept. 16-17, 2021.
Over the past year, DSW has been busy capturing lessons learnt within our advocacy capacity development project in East Africa. We have organized a two-day virtual conference to discuss and identify key success factors in advocacy capacity development.
- DAY 1: We will be presenting stories of change and hearing from experts on their capacity development approaches and also discuss with the Failure Institute on the benefits of embracing failure in project adaptation and design.
- DAY 2: We will be building on this input and facilitate exchange on risk and success factors in capacity development for effective local advocacy in a workshop setting and closing with a presentation on key success factors for designing capacity development programs.
Check out our conference website for more details of this event: https://storiesofchange-conference.org/
Oh, did we mention that this is a free event? 🙂 But please do reserve a ticket as soon as you can as numbers are limited. There are three different registration options:
- Full Conference Ticket, DAY 1 & DAY 2 (Sept. 16, 5:00-9:00pm EAT, Sept. 17, 4:00-7:00pm EAT)
- ExpertPanel & Stories Ticket, DAY 1 only (Sept. 16, 5:00-9:00 pm EAT)
- Workshop Ticket,DAY 2 only(Sept. 17, 4:00-7:00pm EAT)
See you there!